Sunday, April 03, 2011

C is for Commitment


The most significant commitment on my mind today is between my husband and me. Today, we have been together for exactly 11 years (married for 2). We met in elementary school and have been best friends and lifetime sweet hearts ever since.

Also, I am committed to writing this month! The A to Z Challenge has inspired me to focus on my writing and get my mind back in the game. Even when I am not at my keyboard or am without a pencil in my hand, I have been considering plot twists and character traits in my mind. Right now, I don't know how my story will end, but at any rate, progress makes me feel successful.


4 comments:

M Pax said...

Nice to bump into you on this challenge. :) What a sweet love story. Committment is what it takes - both in marriage & writing.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Commitment is a great word for the challenge - both in writing and in life.

Whitney said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, ladies! I'm also glad to see that you both are committed to writing as well!

Debra Gray-Elliott said...

Congratulations! Stopping by from the A-Z Challenge. Love your post on commitment. Also, following.

http://debragrayelliott.blogspot.com/