Saturday, April 02, 2011

B is for Bodog

Bo is my 2 year old Boston Terrier. He brings much joy to my life.No matter what is going on or what kind of day I am having, this pup greets me with excitement. If you'll notice, in addition to the black and white Boston, there is also a yellow tennis ball nestled into the grass in the background. Well, this dog is always ready for a serious game of fetch. Game on.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

He is adorable. I'm a cat-lover turned dog-lover. Glad to have found your blog.

Candyland said...

O.My. Heck. What a sweet face! I want to squeeze him!

Whitney said...

Kris, I have a dog AND a cat - and love them both for very different reasons. :) Fortunately, they do get along and often play together, which is hilarious.

Candyland - his personality matches his adorably good looks :)