Thursday, April 14, 2011

J is for... Summer...?


Yes, J is for the summer months of June and July. These are my favorite months of the year, or at least I will say that until my Christmas spirit flares back up.... :) As of now, I cannot wait for summer to roll around again. The picture above is from Nassau, Bahamas - a summer
place all year long. The picture below is of a local lake where I spend much time with my husband and friends during the summertime.

6 comments:

Brianna said...

That lake is beautiful! I'd love to spend some summers there!

I think June and July are my favorite months too -until we get to July and I start complaining about the heat because I've already forgotten how miserable the cold is!

Sylvia Ney said...

Beautiful pictures! I'm so glad I've found your blog. I'm stopping by from the A to Z challenge and I look forward to reading more from you.

Golden Eagle said...

Beautiful pictures! :)

Stopping by as part of the A-Z Challenge.

Penelope said...

Those photos are gorgeous! How serene.

baygirl32 said...

the pictures are great!

http://baygirl32.blogspot.com
stoppin in for a visit from the A to Z

Misha Gerrick said...

I love summer, but I can't wait for winter now. Went through three heat waves this summer. (In case you're wondering, I'm from South Africa.)

;-)

Nassau looks like a dream.