Tuesday, April 19, 2011

K is for Keeping Up... or not...

As you can see, I have fallen behind on my A-Z April. In fact, today is P day, and I have just made it to K. Life and particularly my work for me right now seem to be a matter of keeping up, which is not my favorite way to get through a day, but... such is life.... For now, I'm keeping up with the essentials. This weekend, I plan to catch up on my A-Z, especially since it will be a 3 day weekend. Everything will be oK. :)

2 comments:

Jeff Beesler said...

Congratulations on seeing the A-Z Challenge through! I know the temptation to give up seems so delicious right now, but you'll get caught up. I'm sure of it.

It's a pleasure to meet you via the A-Z Challenge.

nutschell said...

Life often gets in the way of plans. :) good job on trying to keep up with the posts.
Great meeting you through the A-Z!

nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com