Whitney, I don't know if you are experiencing loss right now, but if you are I am so sorry. I have encountered this twice in my life. I feel for you. During those times I felt very alone and in so much pain. I trusted I had a God who would get me through but my feelings weren't following. I pray for your situation. I want to instill a reminder of the hope we have in God. Though it might not feel like it, God remains there for us during the entire grieving process. Things I found to be important while dealing with loss: Grieve (allow yourself to feel the pain/be real & honest about it. i.e. if you feel angry...feel angry). Pray (even when you don't know what to say, God hears). And Trust. You will see a clearing again. Though it might not feel like it, the sun will shine for you again. ~ Wendy
3 comments:
Whitney,
I don't know if you are experiencing loss right now, but if you are I am so sorry. I have encountered this twice in my life. I feel for you. During those times I felt very alone and in so much pain. I trusted I had a God who would get me through but my feelings weren't following. I pray for your situation. I want to instill a reminder of the hope we have in God. Though it might not feel like it, God remains there for us during the entire grieving process. Things I found to be important while dealing with loss: Grieve (allow yourself to feel the pain/be real & honest about it. i.e. if you feel angry...feel angry). Pray (even when you don't know what to say, God hears). And Trust. You will see a clearing again. Though it might not feel like it, the sun will shine for you again.
~ Wendy
=\
Found your blog randomly...
Cry...let it all out =\!
Always feels better..x
Depends on what the loss is I suppose
Just allow yourself to grieve, whatever that looks like.
Hope you're ok...
Post a Comment