Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lovely!


Break out the champagne... I've been awarded a "One Lovely Blog" award! Thank you, Valentine and Demosthenes at letters from valentine for sharing this with me and reading my blog.

Rules for accepting and sharing this award:

  1. Accept the award and post it on your blog with the name of and link to the person who shared the award with you.
  2. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you have newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know that they have been chosen for this award.

And today's Whitney Inspired winners of the coveted "One Lovely Blog" award are:

  1. When Pigs Fly
  2. A Duck in Her Pond
  3. Sandra's Way of Stamping
  4. Wildflower Fitness
  5. Take Me the Way I Am
  6. Pictures, Poetry, and Prose
  7. Creations by Lanie
  8. Creative Writing Corner
  9. Cinnamon and Honey
  10. Food for Thought
  11. Katamommy Damacy
  12. Home of the Lazy Dog
  13. Juggling Act of Life
  14. Black and Abroad
  15. A Brit in Tennessee

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Thanks Whitney! That was very sweet!

valentine said...

Congrats! you certainly deserve it, you have a very lovely blog. and thank you for recognizing demosthenes, that was so sweet of you!

Maggi said...

Wowowowowowow thank you so much, how very sweet!

Sandi said...

Congratulation on receiving this award and thank you very much for making me apart of this-you have just made my day. Thanks!

robin said...

Wow!!! Thank you, thank you!
About to add it to my awards page and give you some linky love!

cat said...

Thanks Whitney, very sweet of you. I love your fiction writing girl.

Jen said...

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I don't think I have 15 blogs to give back to. I can think of 5 definitely. This may not be good enough. I will work on it.

The Blonde Duck said...

Awww! Thanks for thinking of me! I'm mailing the questions out tommorow. I've been on assignment all week for work, so things have been nuts!

Ali said...

Woo hoo! Thank you so much AND congrats on yours too!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the award! It's great to get a nod from a great site such as yours.

A Brit in Tennessee said...

How lovely .....
Congratulations on your award !
I truly thank you for passing this along and will take pride in displaying it.
Now I'm off to read your blog ;)
Hugs,
Jo

Fiauna said...

Congratulations! I'll have to check out some of these other blogs, as well.

Brittany said...

Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!

I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to pick up this fab award. I have been sick and not up to blogging. But, I'm back! And, thrilled that you picked me!!! :)

Thanks bunches!