Friday, May 29, 2009

Facebook Quiz Results: Which type of Woman am I?

Facebook really is a huge time waster, but when I'm up late doing classwork and so tired that I can't keep my eyes open... Yes, it is about time for a classic Facebook quiz... 


Whitney took the Which type of woman are you? quiz and the result is Lovely Lady

You are lovely and caring. You help others and spread out a lot of sympathy. Your life aim might be to serve the people. But your weakness is that you forget about yourself, your own needs. All your time is hold back for your friends and family. You are always there for people in trouble. Ready for any emergency. You make a lot of sacrifices just to be a good human. But every woman has her needs, her longings and a destiny. Don't loose yourself in work or curing other people's souls. You will have your own problems in your life. Another problem is that you don't say your opinion when it's right and important to say it. People trample onto your soul if you are always so kind and lovely and helpful. They will play on you. Though you should try to relax more and enjoy your life, you should not loose the gift that was given to you to help others . Not everyone is created this way... You are unique and rare!

The last Facebook quiz I posted on here was "How Will I Become Famous."

6 comments:

Molly Anne said...

Can't complain about getting results telling you you are lovely!

I roll called under you at SITS today so I stopped by to say "hi!"

All those writing links to the right have my interest piqued...

Anonymous said...

Hi Whitney! I'm stopping by from SITS to say hello :-) I like your blog!

Tiffany said...

Those are good results from the quiz. Stopping by from SITS to say hi.

Wendy Paine Miller said...

Sounds like you received a really sweet answer! I used to take tons of those quizzes on FB and eventually gave up b/c I didn't know what to make of it all. Funny! And according to the quiz, go give yourself a manicure! :D
~ Wendy

Fiauna said...

I've seen this FB quiz. I wonder what it would say about me. Maybe I'll wander over there ...

The Blonde Duck said...

I've got to take this now!