Sunday, April 19, 2009

Coffee Anyone? It is going to be a long day!

I have been trying to get started on my writings for my two master's courses this weekend, and I keep getting sidetracked.  I got up early this morning, clicked around the internet - blog-hopping (my usual pre-writing ritual), and then finally went to my college library website to search some good article databases for my research, and then, by some cruel twist of fate, the website server is down this morning!  (I would actually get off the couch and go to the the library, but I'm out of town right now.)  When I finally sit down to work, I cannot use my research tools!  What's up with that?  Anyway... I guess I'll keep checking back throughout the day.  In the mean time, I do have a lot of grading to do for my high school sophomores...  Geez, talk about a real, physical writer's block!  Coffee, anyone?  It is going to be a long day!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Visiting from SITS! How frustrating! I hope the server is up soon!