Saturday, April 11, 2009

Is The Grass Always Greener on the Other Side?

These pictures are from our trip to Harmony Park Safari in Alabama.  For the safety of the turtles, they were fenced off from areas where the cars of people drive through to see and feed the larger animals.

Exhibit A: Mr. African Tortoise...

Exhibit B: Mr. African Tortoise checks out the grass on the other side... I never said he wasn't a risk-taker...

Exhibit C: Did I mention that there are also alligators on the other side?

Okay, nevermind...

What a day! :)


Here are some other posts and pictures from our Harmony Park Safari trip:

1 comment:

Sandi said...

I love turtles and tortoise and at one stage of my life I had owned a few (small ones I mean). These photo’s of the African tortoise were beautiful and you captured the moment well. I laughed when I read this, I thought it was great.