Sunday, March 22, 2009

Scripted Sundays: I Would Call My Autobiography........Because......?



Button
I would call my autobiography unfinished because I'm at a crossroads in my life right now.  I'm still trying to figure out exactly what I want to do with my education.  I have almost finished my master's degree, and I don't know if I want to teach forever or if I want to go on and become specialized in a specific area of instruction or administration.  Do I want to stay where I am right now, move back home near my family, or heck, move across the country?  At this moment in my life, I feel like I have a ton of options and none all at the same time.  How can this be?  I am 22 years old, and I teach high school English, which I love dearly.  However, what else is possible for me... for my husband?  The truth is, we are not sure what we want to do or where we want to go.  Ask me again in 10, 15, 20 years... We'll talk...

No comments: