Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Weight Loss Wednesday: Update #1

This week has been challenging for me as I knew it would be. In fact, my weight stayed exactly the same. An issue that I am facing is that I am exhausted after work because, on most days, I do end up staying late. I am trying to change that dynamic, and the days of this school year are winding down.... Another issue is dessert. No more sugary desserts for me....

On the up side:
Goal #1: I have done well with saying no to family when offered food after I've already eaten. No extra snacking. The willpower to say no is difficult to find sometimes, but I'm proud of my efforts for now.
Goal #2: I have steered clear of eating out over the past week! Woo hoo!

Let's add one more to this mix:
Goal #3: Drink 64 oz of water EVERY DAY!

Can I do it? YES, I CAN!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

Drinking water makes a big difference. I think after peeing a lot you just feel lighter!