I cannot believe the months have flown by so quickly! Last time I posted, it was January... and here we are. Easter is coming up this weekend. Wow!
Spring is a time for renewal and change, and that is exactly what is going on in my home life. My husband and I are house-hunting for the first time, and although it is quite a chore and extremely nerve-wracking, I am enjoying every minute of it. We put in an offer on a house yesterday evening, but apparently our offer was not the only one that has been put in on it. So, we are leaving everything in God's hands. If it is meant for us to buy this house, so be it, and if not, then we plan to spend all day next Saturday continuing our search... All in all, the home front is full of excitement.
As for work, all is well. The school year is wrapping up nicely. We are currently on spring break, and when we return next week, we will only have 8 weeks left... but really, who's counting?
In regard to my writing, yes, I am still writing away here at home when I get the spare time or random inspiration, but I am stuck on a few things that I need to work out. I am trying to develop conflicts for my characters because, quite frankly, a plot cannot move without conflict and characters actions and reactions to the conflict. We'll see what happens...
No comments:
Post a Comment