I applied for a freelance writing job a couple of months ago for Examiner.com and forgot about it because it was so long ago. However, I recently received an email offering me a job as the Nashville Public Education Examiner if I was still interested. I just published my first article, which was very brief, but intend to write much more as time goes by. I will be writing at least 4 articles every week. Those of you interested in public education (as it does affect all of us in some way), please drop by my Examiner.com webpage from time to time to peruse my articles. I will leave the link to the page in the "WI Columns" list on the right hand side of my blog. (If you have any topics in mind that you would like for me to research and write about, please leave suggestions here in the comment area. Thanks!
4 comments:
Congratulation, I'll look forward to reading your articles.
Very cool! I will have to keep an eye out for your writing. Hopefully I'll be teaching again soon, in Nashville ironically enough, so it'll be particularly applicable then.
Congratulations! Isn't it fun when you get word from something you almost put out of your mind?
~ Wendy
That is great. You and I are almost the same person (teacher, writer, etc). I hope this isn't tacky, but what do they pay you? I was thinking of doing Examiner myself (different topic obviously). What has it been like so far?
Post a Comment