Tuesday, March 24, 2009

(Inspiration 3.6) This strand is growing!

In case this is your first time stopping by my blog, I'll clue you in to what's going on.  My goal is to write a novel.  When I ever-so-boldly proclaimed this goal, I wasn't sure what my topic would be, who my characters were, or even what points I might be trying to make.  However, whenever inspiration strikes, I've been jotting down notes and ideas here in my blog.  (I've also been writing in a notebook that I keep in my purse in case I'm not around my computer... I'll add these entries on here later...)  I have been numbering my new inspirations, with related posts collecting under the same numbered strand.  So far, strand #3 has taken off, and it is quite exhilarating because I'm slowly but surely "getting to know" these characters who, three weeks ago, I had never even considered.  I'm starting to wonder if I should create a new blog dedicated to these ideas...?  As I've never done this before, I'm really not sure.  

Any ideas?  All comments and advice are sincerely appreciated.

No comments: