
So where to start...? I haven't written on here in such a looooooooong time! Now, Robert and I have both graduated with our undergrad degrees from ETSU, Robert is now appying to Physical Therapy school, and I am teaching 10th grade English and Journalism (Yearbook staff) at the school where I completed my student teaching. I'm also working on my M.Ed. in Secondary Education. I will graduate in August, the 14th to be exact... :)
Anyways, life is great... just extremely busy right now because of work and school. However, I'm hoping that after I finish my master's that life will slow a little bit. Who knows?


We do have a new addition to the family, our Boston Terrier, Bodog. Bo is a handful!
He has a ton of energy, and as Robert says, is "wide open with the top down" all day long!
Then, he's so sleepy at night that he crashes at about 8:30. He's very sweet then.
Last time I wrote on here, we were still living in a dorm on ETSU campus. WOW! That was SO LONG AGO! Now, we are renting a house. Before this, we lived in our first apartment. Okay, and BIGGEST NEWS of all is that...

WE GOT MARRIED ON JUNE 14, 2008!
So, like I said, life is good. :)
We were married in a small church in Claxton. (Where's that? Oh, watch out for the main red light and elementary school... You'll blink and miss it!) Then, we went on an Eastern Carribean cruise for 1 week for our honeymoon, which was absolutely wonderful! Our 1 year wedding anniversary is coming up soon, and we'll probably spend it in the mountains.
For now, I'm going to go lounge around... Today is Saturday, but I had to work.... yes, school on a Saturday... because we had to make up a snow day. However, now, because the school I work at is a year-round school, we have a THREE WEEK Spring Break! THANK GOD!!! And, I'm just going to relax and enjoy it... (:
No comments:
Post a Comment